Thursday, 28 July 2016

Ten to one, know me more

I have recently started blogging again thanks to my dearest friend Geetika. I hope I am able to continue it this time. I found this interesting and fun tag on her blog. So I thought, why not? lets take this self assessment, esteem booster, reality check questionnaire.

So here I go:

Ten Hows!

1. How did you get one of your scars? I got hurt in my left side of the lower neck in 10th standard, the cut was so deep that it had to be operated and that is my most prominent scar. It was so prominent that a guy said no to my marriage proposal when he heard about it (lucky me!)
2.How did you celebrate your last birthday? Mr. Gupta threw me a surprise birthday party at our favourite dinner place. It was so kewl of him to do that. I was flattered
3.How are you feeling at this moment? Anxious and restless. That's me. I get bored super easy. 
4.How did your night go last? Good. Me n Mr. Gupta partied till late with two of our close friends.
5.How did you do in high school? I was the fat, ugly and bright student. Deadly combination to have in high school. Pretty invisible to most except for the debates, extempore and prefect duties.
6.How did you get the shirt you are wearing? Wearing a zebra print kurti. My mum got it for me last year. Yeah I still wear what my parents like. 
7.How often do you see your best friends? Rarely. Thanks to the technology we all stay in regular touch. Special thanks to Facetime.
8.How much money did you spend last month? I overspent. It was a lot. There was SALE everywhere.
9.How old do you want to be when you get married? My dad decided that I should be married by the age of 25. He found one for me just 3 months before I was going to turn 25. 
10.How old will you be on your next birthday? 29

9 What’s!

1.Your mother’s name: Madhu, Her official name is Reena, but I like this one better. Madhu in Hindi means Honey. She is a sweetheart.
2.What did you do last weekend? Finished reading a novel by Danielle Steel in straight 10 hours. When I am hooked to a novel there is no stopping till I reach the end.
3.What is the most important part of your life? My daughter and my father.
4.What would you rather be doing? I am blessed to do whatever I want to.
5.What did you last cry over? Not having a great weekend. I cry over all kind of stupid things.
6.What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Cleaning my wardrobes, putting everything away in order. It calms me down. Also there is "calling my mum" therapy.
7.What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Sense of humour and understanding that we are equal in every sense.
8.What did you have for breakfast? I had a brunch- Dal, Roti, Rice and Kheer (my mother-in-law speciality)

8. You's!

1.Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yep, my school captain, Had a major crush on him.
2.Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes, Once.
3.Have you ever been out of the country? Yes. Almost every year Mr. Gupta take me on a trip abroad.
4.Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Yes. I do it all the time.
5.Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes, its a long story. I learned a major lesson that day.
6.Have you ever had sex on the beach? Does villa on the sea side count?
7.Have you ever read an entire book in a day? Many times. Like I said I do it all the time.

7 Who’s!

1.Who was the last person you saw? My baby's maid
2.Who was the last person you texted? My friend with whom I was going to go for a walk today and she ditched.
3.Who was the last person you hung out with? My friends and Mr. Gupta
4.Who was the last person to call you? My Father
5.Who did you last hug? My sweet little baby 
6.Who is the last person who texted you? My friend explaining why she could'n make it for the walk today.
7.Who is the last person you said, “I Love You” to? My daughter. I say that to her all the time.

6 Where’s!

1.Where do your best friends live?  All over the world.
2.Where did you last go? Go go Goa
3.Where did you last hung out? Aroma's (a road side food joint)
4.Where do you go to school? Sheiling House School, Kanpur, Our motto is "For others"
5.Where is your favorite place to be? I recently visited Anacapri-Capri Island and has been since dreaming of buying a villa there and settle forever. Its heaven
6.Where did you sleep last night? On my bed, in my room.

5 Do’s!

1.Do you think anyone likes you? Yes. Many.
2.Do you ever wish you were someone else? I am my favourite person
3.Do you know the muffin man? Thanks to my daughter I do.
4.Does the future scare you? Yes. I am always imagining what can go wrong next. 
5.Do your parents know about your blog? Yes, They do.

4 Why’s!

1.Why are you best friends with your best friend? We never judge each other. Its fun when we are together.
2.Why did you get into blogging? I want to be an author.I think it is a great platform to form a base.
3.Why did your parents give you the name you have? My folks are from Vrindavan. Inspired by the place my great grandmother named me Radhika.
4.Why are you doing this survey? For fun and other things I mentioned in the beginning

3 Ifs!

1.If you could have one super power what could it be? To apparate like witches and wizards can do in J.K. Rowling's magical world.
2.If you could go back in one time and change one thing, would you? No
3.If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would you bring? My guitar

2 Would you ever?

1.Would you ever get back together if one of your ex’s ever asked you? No
2.Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Yes. Absolutely.

1 last question!

1.Are you happy with your life right now? Yes, I love my life.

Do you want to do this? If you do please drop your link in the comments sections. I’d love to go through and know more about you!

love,
Mrs. Gupta